- People living in Gujarat may not have heard the name of Gandhinagar Akshardham but may have gone there.
- Built with the blessings and inspiration of Param Pujya Yogiji Maharaj and the work of Pramukhswami Maharaj, this magnificent Gandhinagar Akshardham is a unique place.
- So let’s talk about Swaminarayan Akshardham Gandhinagar Review, Abhishek Mandap, Sachchidanand Watershow, Exhibition, Tickets, Timing, Rides, Premvati, Terror Attack and some Unknown Stories.
1) Introduction Of Gandhinagar Akshardham
- In 1992 Grand Monument Gandhinagar Akshardham was inaugurated by His Holiness Pramukhswami Maharaj.
- And the place was open to the public from that day(2-11-1992)
- Let me tell you that this is not just a temple but a spiritual place that brings happiness, peace and joy to all.
- This complex is spread over 23 acres.
- About 6000 metric tons of pink sandstone has been used in the construction of Gandhinagar Akshardham temple which is very surprising.
- The temple has 92 Columns and is surrounded by 264 artistic sculptures.
- And about 900 artisans as well as other saints and Haribhaktas have worked hard to build this whole campus.
- However, the credit for all this hard work, planning and complete Gandhinagar Akshardham goes to the world revered saint Vibhuti Param Pujya Pramukhaswami Maharaj.
2) Attractions in Gandhinagar Akshardham
1. Sat Chit Anand Water Show
- I myself have visited Gandhinagar Akshardham many times but never returned home without watching this Sachchidanand water show.
- This water show is truly a wonderful and unforgettable memory that will enchant everyone.
- This water show is told about the ancient story. (Nachiketa’s talk)
- The water show 45 minutes and many people come from all over to see this water show.
- The exhibition is a held in five large halls for spectators.
- Topics like science, art, culture, spirituality etc. are presented in these exhibition rooms in a very unique way which you will also find very good.
- In this exhibition room mainly Hinduism is discussed in detail.
- And the spectators are very eager to see this performance in this really wonderful atmosphere.
3. The main temple of this campus
- The main temple of Akshardham is the largest temple you see when you first enter in the campus.
- In this temple there are magnificent idols of Lord Swaminarayan, Lord Gunatitananda Swami and Gopalananda Swami. These idols are so beautiful and captivating that you can’t take your eyes off them!
- Along with this, the temple also has idols of Radhakrishna, Shiva-Parvati, Ganapati, Hanumanji, Shriram-Radhikaji.
- Here you can find almost every type of dining item in Premwati.
- And each of these types of items is made to be absolutely clean and pure.
- Every item found in Premwati is completely vegetarian and onion -garlic free.
- And the test of every item found in premwati is also very wonderful.
- As mentioned earlier, not only the temple is located in this campus but also rides are organized for the spectators to enjoy and rejoice.
- Rides are arranged to the right of the temple with seven to eight different types of rides.
- And each ride costs 40 rupees/person
- In the Abhishek Mandap, the idol of Shri Swaminarayan Bhagwan is in the form of Nilkanth Varni of his childhood and the devotees anoint the idol with prasadik water.
- When you enter this abhishek mandap, you will be amazed just by looking at the mandap. The interior of the mandap is so magnificently made.
- The anointing pavilion is beautifully decorated with various types of glass, colorful stone and wall so that the beauty of the pavilion is automatically enhanced.
3) Special Ratings By Reviews Duniya
Enjoy – 9.5/10
Food – 8.9/10
Atmosphere – 10/10
Exhibition – 10/10
Rides – 8/10
Sat-Chit-Anand Water Show – 10/10
Overall Experience – 9.6/10
4) Timing, Price & Important Intructions
Time : 9:30am – 7:30pm
Adults : 60/-
Children : 40/- (Age – 3 to 11)
For Water Show
Adults : 90/-
Children : 60/- (Age – 3 to 11)
40/- per person
For Temple Visit
9:30am – 7:30pm (Except Monday)
Only this items ALLOWED in the campus:
Wallet, Shoes, Belts, Passport, Money, Ladies Purse, Water Bottles, Jacket, Baby Food, Umbrella, Jewelry
This items NOT ALLOWED in the campus:
Mobile Phones, Cameras, USB/Pen Drive, Music Devices, Electronic Items, Weapons, Luggage, Toys, Pets, Food & Drink, Tobacco, Alcohol, Drugs
CONTACT TO GANDHINAGAR AKSHARDHAM – OFFICIAL WEBSITE
5) Full Information About Gandhinagar Akshardham
|Name||Gandhinagar Swaminarayn Akshardham|
|Inauguration By||Pramukhswami Maharaj|
|Temple Measurment||108 Ft Height|
131 Ft Wide
240 Ft Long
220 Stone Beams
264 Sculpted Figures
6) Terror Attack On Gandhinagar Akshardham
- In 2002, terrorists arrived to attack on Gandhinagar Akshardham.
- And they jumped directly on the wall and started firing at the people in the temple.
- As a result, about 72 people were injured and about 32 died on the spot.
7) Unique Way Of Pramukhswami Maharaj
- But surprisingly, after all this, when Pramukhswami Maharaj, the creator of Gandhinagar Akshardham, came to know about this, Pramukhswami Maharaj prayed for the terrorists and the dead Visitors in the campus” without taking any further action.”
- And not only that, Pramukhswami Maharaj was so kind that even at the place where the terrorists were killed by the police, Pramukhswami Maharaj himself went and sprinkled flowers and prayed for peace to his soul!!!
- Indeed, seeing Pramukhswami Maharaj’s intelligence and nature that is good for everyone, everyone’s head bows at his feet.
- However, security has been beefed up in Gandhinagar Akshardham at present and even your mobile is not allowed in this campus.
If you have also visited Gandhinagar Akshardham, you can also express your opinion here And If you haven’t been there yet, come with your family & friends. IT WILL BE REALLY FUN!