- Where should Gujaratis go to taste Punjabi Food?
- Thinking of the topic, Jaswinder Kaur started the start-up of Punjabi Food in the Satellite Area in Ahmedabad in 2003.
- So let us know Jassi de Parathe Ahme Review, Rating, Food, Menu & Price, Service, Contact Number, Branches and Much More.
1) Introduction Of Jassi De Parathe
- Hearing the name Jassi De Parathe(Ahmedabad), you may have guessed that this restaurant will specialize in making parathas.
- But this restaurant specializes not only in making parathas but also in making many items like Punjabi vegetables, biryani, lassi, dal makhni.
- In fact, after visiting this restaurant, it seems as if you have arrived in Punjab!
- Because looking at the style, arrangement and atmosphere of this restaurant, it seems to you that you are actually going to Punjab and eating.
- Hardly anyone has heard the name of this famous 17 year old Punjabi restaurant!
- The food at this hotel as well as its service is very fast & tidy.
2) Special Ratings By Reviews Duniya
Taste – 9.8/10
Service – 10/10
Price(Value for money) – 8/10
Overall Experience – 8.5/10
3) Jassi De Parathe(Ahmedabad): Menu & Price
|Kuchh Thanda Ho Jaye||70 to 210/-|
|Soup||105 to 110/-|
|Chaat Aur Kababs||120 to 240/-|
|Salad Aur Raite||80 to 130/-|
|Sabjiyaan||200 to 290/-|
|Bhune Masale Di Sabjiyaan||240 to 280/-|
|Dal||190 to 240/-|
|Chawal||150 to 270/-|
|Rotti – Shotti||20 to 150/-|
|Papad||20 to 45/-|
|Aloo De Parathe||160 to 195/-|
|Gobhi De Parathe||175 to 195/-|
|Pyaz De Parathe||165 to 195/-|
|Mooli De Parathe||175 to 205/-|
|Lasan De Parathe||175 to 200/-|
|Paneer De Parathe||185 to 205/-|
|Sabji De Parathe||180 to 200/-|
|Mushroom De Parathe||220 to 230/-|
|Kale Chane De Parathe||175 to 195/-|
|Mutter De Parathe||180 to 200/-|
|Rajma De Parathe||185 to 200/-|
|Makai De Parathe||175 to 200/-|
|Tamatar De Parathe||185 to 200/-|
|Kuchh Khaas Parathe||185 to 200/-|
|Combo Dishes||210 to 280/-|
4) Contact Information of Jassi De Parathe Ahmedabad
Branches :- Prahladnagar(Ahmedabad), Naranpura(Ahmedabad), Odhav(Ahmedabad), Vastrapur(Ahmedabad), Rajkot, Vadodara, Anand
5) My Opinion On Jassi De Parathe
- I have often eaten at the Shashtrinagar branch of jassi de parathe Ahmedabad.
- And my special menu is Patiala lassi, Paneer Tika Dry, Dum Biryani and Dal Makhni.
- But I feel like just going to test in this restaurant because the price of dining in this restaurant is very high.
- So sometimes you should just go for a test, but if you want to eat on a full stomach, I would suggest you to take a fix lunch.
If you have been to jassi de parathe (Ahmedabad) before, you too can give your valuable opinion.