- On 14th August 2020, I had to go to Vaktapur village.
- The temple of Kantaleshwar HanumanJi is located at a distance of only 17 km from Vaktapur village.
- However, the temple of Kantaleshwar Hanumanji is many years old and well known.
- Every Hanuman Jayanti in the temple of Kantaleshwar Hanumanji, thousands of people join with great enthusiasm for to pay homme to Hanumanji.
- And the idol of Hanumanji lying in the temple of Kantaleshwar Hanumanji is believed to be miraculous.
- So let us know today Review, Rating, Atmosphere, Photos, Timing, Map, and much more of Kantaleshwar Hanumanji Temple in Himmatnagar(Berna) …
1) Quick Update
|Temple/Mandir Name||Kantaleshwar Hanumanji|
|Is this place really worth watching?||Yes(85%)|
|Time to visit||Monsoon season|
2) My holy pilgrimage at Kantaleshwar Hanumanji Mandir
- I often go to Hanumanji’s temples in different places in Gujarat.
- The first time I went for a picnic after the lockdown was over, it was the temple of Kantaleshwar Hanumanji. (And along with that I also went to Sapteshwar Mahadev)
Also visit sapteshwar mahadev temple – [Review]Sapteshwar Mahadev Temple: Center of faith for the devotees of Mahadev in Himmatnagar!
- It was a lot of fun to walk around in a very beautiful and scenic environment and to see Hanumanji.
- On 16th August 2020, I left Vaktapur village with my family to visit the temple of Kantaleshwar hanumanji, We arrived at this place in just 25 minutes.
- Hanumanji’s temple was not very crowded at that time due to the global epidemic of corona.
- Not only Hanumanji’s temple but also cages of various birds, rabbits etc. are placed here.
- In Hanumanji’s temple, a statue of Hanumanji is placed mainly in the middle and four other statues of Hanumanji are placed around it.
- Then other small and big temples are built around the temple in a very beautiful way.
- I really liked that another temple here is designed like a lotus flower.
- There is a confluence of spirituality as well as beautiful fun scenery, i.e. there is a forest-like atmosphere around the temple.
- However, this temple is built in the middle of a dense forest so that the decoration of the temple looks very beautiful.
3) Special Ratings By Reviews Duniya
Atmosphere – 9/10
Price (Value for money) – FREE
Purity – 7/10
Spirituality – 10/10
Overall Experience – 8.9/10
4) My Opinion on Kantaleshwar Hanuman mandir
- It was a lot of fun to visit the temple of Kantaleshwar Hanumanji as well as to do photography.
- As mentioned earlier, photography is done very well as there is a forest-like area around the temple.
- And while the pleasure of photography in rainy weather is something unique, “I humbly request you to visit this temple only during the monsoon period”.
- Along with this, sports equipments like swings and slippers are also made for the little ones around the temple premises, so that the children also have fun.
- It was really fun to visit in the temple of Hanumanji.
- Whenever you have time to go to Himmatnagar, don’t forget to visit the temple of Kantaleshwar Hanumanji!
If you too have visited the temple of Hanumanji or you want to tell something about this place you can also describe your valuable opinion here.